1 Collection of personal data
We collect several different types of information to provide and improve our service to you.
1.1 Personal Data
While using Listir, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“personal data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, postal code, city
- Cookies and usage data
1.2 Usage data
We may also collect information how Listir is accessed and used (“usage data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the Listir pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
1.3 Tracking and cookies data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session cookies – to operate our service
- Preference cookies – to remember your preferences and various settings
- Security cookies – for security purposes
2 Use of personal data
Listir uses the collected data to:
- provide and maintain our service
- provide customer care and support
- provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- detect, prevent and address technical issues
- notify you about changes
- allow you to participate in interactive features
3 Transfer of personal data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state/province/country/other governmental jurisdiction – where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Norway and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to Norway and process it there.
4 Disclosure of data
4.1 Legal Requirements
Listir may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect against legal liability
- protect and defend the rights or property of Listir
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our service
- protect the personal safety of users of Listir or the public
4.2 Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
4.3 Service Providers
Listir may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help with our business activities, such as credit card payment systems. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services, and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Listir does not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of Listir. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
4.5 Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
5 Your data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Listir aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.
If you wish to be informed about what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- access, update or request deletion of your personal data
- be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format
- have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete
- object to our processing of your personal data
- request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- withdraw your consent at any time where Listir relied on your consent to process your personal information
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
7 Contact Us
Effective date: October 1, 2018