Cupcake, swiss stairs; Sled and wall; Untitled; Cocks and potatoes
Matthew RonayPrice: Open to offers
- Year: 2003
- Size: Image 21,6 x 27,9 cm
- Edition: This artwork is unique
- Signature: Signed on the back
- Technique: Ink and colored pencil on paper
ABOUT ARTWORK +
Matthew Ronay (1976) gained recognition in the early 2000s for his colorful and elaborately constructed installations and sculptures. At the time, Ronay approached his work the same way, beginning with drawing to form the “birth point” of his ideas and then sculpting intuitively from there. Several of Ronay's works had been purchased by major art museums, including the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Poor Very Poor
- Acquired from Nils Stærk (København) by the present owner
- Collector approved by Listir
- Rating: No ratings on Listir yet
- See other artworks from the collection
This artwork is currently not for sale, but the collector will listen to offers (click the "Make an offer" button below)Ronay's work has little consistent secondary market history.